Devilish Angel

Then before I was drowning in the rivers of unexpected maze.
Now again, my epiphany has started illuminating love fungi of hers.

She is the find of my love and so does hers.
Depicting deeply and weighing the souls.

Sooner, I ain't just being able to sense of what happened, as it seems for the 1st time & so called Mental love.
As I eradicate everything that would make me understand this very angelic devil.


My life's journey is destiny-free, and out-of-obvious.
Thy weaknesses are changes I tend to have.
I ain't complicated anymore.
But the world I live in is.

So it seems,
So it was,
So it is.

Don't you think a spurting thunderstorm for a falling StaR is a kooky assemblage?
Am I ever happy? I reckon she should hope not!

She made me play hide-and-seek; expect for a fact that I need to find myself.........


Do or Die !
Now or Never !!

[Dedicated to the countless-cognitive hours of me cogitating her, and she pondering me.]