Electric Eyes

I ain't more in the mode of living.
Yet, am just ruining all my time, I have got.



Anyone cannot just hate me than I hate myself, uncannily. 
I'm just in a need of brinky fragmentation, the way too far and too young to beat myself up about my thoughts' curvature.

| Afterlife, Caged Sky and Vengeance. |

Asphyxiating my very own distraught psyches, becoming a loner with which am always in for a rough ride going forward nowhere as time could never bring back my determinations.



All I find truly is fine possibilities of disavow. 
I've had seen it.
No sooner had I seen it in her electric eyes, than I feel so scrupulously idle.
With which the dabbling stakeholders of an implied emitted connection, sure a mystified misnomer: Love.

I seemed not to reinforce to have a look at my bygone insomniac memories with ingloriously unsettled void responses.
I just can't take them anymore expect that I can only survive with those essence of unexplained memories.



I still can't understand why would we never had a chance? I would love to pick another obsession, please
 

Yet, there always exists full of emptiness that I feel every second.
Couldn't think of any archetypal time to say.


Let's take a moment and break each others' hearts.

At least mine.
It seems it is the only thing what we both can do.
 

I am enraging; am still enraged.
But can't even disappoint the compelling chaos.
I was suffered then, now suffer unto me.
Forget the every chance I've given.


You are nothing.
So stay inside me.
Because, I never wanted anybody more than you.