I miss me more than I can bear...

It's too far-fetched. Simple truth is, I am always phobic with lots of things around me disturbing!
But my life is simpler than lot more.
So, it's time to nut up or shut up. In case of chronic anxiety, abstract expressionism is not really up to rescue. Time flies in building a bridge of chance to reach something/someone you love, but in the end Its tough to play with fate.

Dream, which hasn't shown yet is a genuine inspiration. 
But It's becoming what it's going to be! 

99% perception 1% inspiration.

Just stay apart or get closer but do not be the both, viciously.
I believe I am still in the past, you live in the future.

I'm a hodgepodge or so it would be an understatement. 
I don't understand why the sunsets are unforgettable. 
I am sure that the happy accidents along the way makes everything spectacular.